A Complete Solution:
The Corpus offers a complete solution to our clients; not only by providing an online meeting platform but also through working with your local teams to ensure high-quality professional meetings every time.
- A virtual programme is developed in collaboration with our specialist Programme Advisors and other key stakeholders
- The Corpus will work with your local teams to schedule online meetings with our expert faculty
- The Corpus offers support throughout the programme including creation of flyers, speaker liaison, audience generation, live technical support, full project management and simultaneous translation
Detailed below is an example of what we could develop for you in COPD. The exact content of the medical education will be confirmed following further discussion and exploration of key focus areas at the time of launching the programme.
Contact us today to find out how you can support these meetings
About the Programme
The Corpus will be running a series of meetings to educate frontline physicians and improve patient outcomes around the world. A world-class faculty of experts, led by regionally-knowledgeable Programme Advisors, will deliver a series of immersive and interactive roundtable meetings addressing the unmet need in COPD care.
These meetings will offer healthcare professionals (HCPs) a unique opportunity to learn from, question and be inspired by global though leaders in the field. HCPs will have plenty of time to discuss real cases and important issues directly with the experts in this small-group roundtable meetings.
This programme will be developed in partnership with the help of Corpus' Programme Advisors and Scientific Committee. With each 60-minute meeting comprising a short presentation followed by interactive discussion, a wide range of hot topics will be covered:
- The multifaceted nature of COPD: Understanding the burden of disease and exploring therapeutic targets in the context of pathophysiological pathways
- Relieve symptoms, reduce risks: Long-term management of stable COPD and management/prevention of COPD exacerbations
- Revealing the COPD patient: the importance of differential diagnosis
- Beyond pharmacological intervention: establishing an effective alliance with your COPD patients
- Hands-on workshops