A complete solution
The Corpus offers a complete solution to our clients; not only by providing an online meeting platform but also through working with your local teams to ensure high-quality professional meetings every time.
- A virtual programme is developed in collaboration with our specialist Programme Advisors and other key stakeholders
- The Corpus will work with your local teams to schedule online meetings with our expert faculty
- The Corpus offers support throughout the programme including creation of flyers, speaker liaison, audience generation, live technical support, full project management and simultaneous translation
Detailed below is an example of what we could develop for you in Chronic Kidney Disease. The exact content of the medical education will be confirmed following further discussion and exploration of key focus areas at the time of launching the programme.
Contact us today to find out how you can support these meetings
About the Programme
The Corpus will be running a series of meetings to educate frontline physicians and improve patient outcomes around the world. A world-class faculty of experts, led by regionally-knowledgeable Programme Advisors, will deliver a series of immersive and interactive roundtable meetings addressing the unmet need in type 1 diabetes disease care.
These meetings will offer healthcare professionals (HCPs) a unique opportunity to learn from, question and be inspired by global though leaders in the field. HCPs will have plenty of time to discuss real cases and important issues directly with the experts in this small-group roundtable meetings.
This programme will be developed in partnership with the help of Corpus' Programme Advisors and Scientific Committee. With each 60-minute meeting comprising a short presentation followed by interactive discussion, a wide range of hot topics will be covered:
- Mechanisms of autoimmunity in T1D
- Sustained innovation in T1D treatment
- β-cell preservation strategies
- The evolution of insulin
- SGLT1/2 and SGLT inhibitors as add-ons to insulin
- Empowering patients to improve outcomes
- Psychological consequences of T1D
- Caring for children and adolescents with T1D